Our preferred travel insurance partner, WorldNomads.com keeps you travelling safely. They cover residents from over 150 countries and you can buy, extend and claim, even while travelling. Here are some reasons to buy travel insurance with World Nomads:
- Save money â€“ By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you donâ€™t, WorldNomads.com prices are some of the most competitive online.With travel insurance thatâ€™s made for independent and adventurous travellers, their insurance includes whatâ€™s important: overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and cover for a range of adventure sports.
- Stay flexible â€“ Did you leave home without insurance ? Had a change of plans or your cover has expired? With WorldNomads.com, you can buy travel insurance, extend your policy or claim online, 24/7, even while travelling.
- Be adventurousFrom skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- Get help when you need it most â€“ WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Stay safe on the road â€“ All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the WorldNomads.com Travel Safety Hub.
- Flirt in 25 languages and stay in touch â€“ Get all the best phrases in the local lingo with WorldNomads.comâ€™s series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides. Theyâ€™ll help you stay in touch with family and friends with a free travel blog.
- Make a difference when you travel â€“ When you buy a policy from WorldNomads.com you can help make a difference to developing communities. Your small donation helps fund local projects through the WorldNomads.com Footprints program.
For a quote, either go to the World Nomads website or use the quick calculator at the bottom of this page.